Activities of the OEC
Research & development - cooperation
74 cooperation projects involving over 145 partners to date
Topics of successful R & D cooperation projects:
- Research focus thermal energy storage
- Solar provided biomass technology
- Energy efficiency for lighting sets
- Compact heat base
- Energy systems for electric vehicles
- Innovative building concepts
- Daylight systems for industry halls
- Energy-optimised office and logistics pilot project
- Energy crop monitoring
- Weather forecast controlled heating and cooling systems
- Efficiency increase at biogas plants
- Pilot project solar cooling
- Energy facade
- Innovative heat pump systems
- Information point for prospective customers or other interested companies or organisations from abroad
- Support for the internationalisation processes in OEC companies
- Organisation of export trips and booths on trade shows
- Expert presentations and training internally and abroad
- International Training Seminar "Biomass heating 2015"
14 - 17 September 2015, Linz/Austria
- International Training Seminar "Biomass heating 2014"
8 - 11 September 2014, Linz/Austria
- International Training Seminar "Biomass heating 2013"
9 - 12 September 2013, Linz/Austria
- Eco-Clusters: Drivers for regional growth & internationalisation
10 October 2012, Brussels/Belgium
- International Training Seminar "Biomass heating 2012"
10 - 13 September 2012, Linz/Austria
- International Training Seminar Solar Process Heat
9 June 2011, Munich/Germany
Cluster Manager Days
26 - 27 May 2011, Linz/Austria
- International Training Seminar "Biomass heating 2011"
17 - 19 May 2011, Linz/Austria
- International Training Seminar "Biomass heating 2010"
15 - 17 September 2010, Linz/Austria